Saturday 20 December 2014

Spark IT Daily updates

Hey guys...

I am Sasikumar Yuvaraj. I completed my engineering in the stream of Information Technology at Velammal Engineering College. I've attended many interviews but no positive results to share.

Almost I gave up on searching jobs and planned to start my own business. But finally I got an offer letter for "Infosys Spark IT" 3 months training program.

It gave me an hope for entering in the IT field. But at first I just got offer letter only. I didn't know what to do next. My reporting date was 19th Dec 2014 in Bangalore.

Finally, I sent many mails and got the know what to do next.

I was panicked for everything before joining in this training. So I am gonna share everything about the training program for your references.

See yu all soon!!!






You got doubts!!!

I have informations...

So feel free to post your Queries...


Follow and Share for your friends!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spark-It-Daily-Updates/1518122815119458

No comments:

Post a Comment